Saturday, August 30, 2008

You know you're a photographer when...

...You have a camera the size of your torso. (Isaac doesn't use this all the time. Just for far away shots outside.)


...You go on your only vacation and you can't help but say... "oooo this would be a cool place to take a portrait." and then go off on a 30 min portrait session with your spouse.



... After your photo shoot you still can't get enough and you drive around on dirt roads for two hours trying to find the "it" shot.









3 comments:

Jen Marriner said...

{sigh} I wish my husband was a photographer as well, so that he would understand why I'm constantly slowing down (or telling him to) as I spy a new "perfect" place for portraits. :)

LOVE that bridge, BTW.

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Haha, I know what you mean!

A's TEAM said...

These were amazing! As usual!