Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Holly & Kurt's E-session

Out of the 12 weddings we already have scheduled for 2009 Holly & Kurt were the first ones to get their engagement session done. We will be photographing their wedding on July 18th of next year at Borio's in Cicero. We met at Breitbeck Park. It was 3pm so the sun was still pretty strong, but we managed to work around that. We walked all around Breitbeck and then wandered down into Wrights Landing and then over to the McCrobie building. We already have so much in common with these two I know it will just be great getting to know them more throughout the year. The way Kurt looks at Holly just melts your heart. I cannot wait for their wedding day. It is going to be wonderful. Their photos will not be available to view until after Labor Day. But if you click here you can sign up to be notified when the photos are available. Enjoy these previews for now.

Cute kiss. The love that these two have for each other just radiates from them.


Isaac is pumped to be my assistant. Doesn't his orange shirt look awesome against the blue sky? That is my fine art background talking.


I captured this moment while Kurt was helping Holly get onto the rock overlooking the lake. I love these candid moments. They are just so pure.


This was taken sitting on a stairway on the backside of the McCrobie building. What a nice shot it made! These two have great smiles and it was easy to take a great photo of them


Can't wait guys! I hope you enjoyed the photo session as I know both Isaac and I did!

No comments: