Friday, August 01, 2008

Do you want something DIFFERENT? I do!

I just got back from being away at a photography conference. I have so many new ideas and I can't wait to show them to you. I will be highlighting a new product, service, or idea every week for the month of August. Here is #1:

Reason enough to hire us! We are professional photographers who are CONSTANTLY learning new things. Every day are style evolves. We will not grow "dull" and our work will always be getting better. Take a look at the fun, edgy new look we are introducing for our wedding and senior photography lines.

This was a photo I took in Chinatown in downtown Boston. Meg found this awesome location in an alleyway. This is the original shot I took which looks good, but...


But look at the difference once I add this awesome look!


Take a close look at this photo. It is great, but there is something missing...

You can get this look from Kain's Photography. This inner city style will add a new dimension to your photographs.


Our goal is that our photographs will become a piece of art your will want to show off to everyone! Now how many people have wedding or portrait photographs that look this amazing?
Thanks to the Sallee's we are able to create a bunch of new, trendy looks. We don't have to be in downtown Boston to get this look. We can do it in your own town. Such as Franklin Square in Syracuse and Beekman St in Saratoga Springs. Give us a call today to see our newest work. Things are always changing. Don't you want to be part of it? I know I do!

1 comment:

Lauren G said...

i loved the second picture! It is AMAZING! Call me when you get a chance I want to order some pics from our photo shoot in August.