Monday, August 11, 2008

August newbie #2 & Meg & Ian's E-session

I had mentioned last week that I was going to be unveiling a new idea/product/process every week during the month of August. This week I wanted to show you all some of our new product lines. Many of you will have an engagement session before your wedding. Instead of just getting an 8x10, may we suggest two other AWESOME options. Andrea & Christian, our bride and groom for August 16th had us make table number's that included a different photo from their engagement session along with the table number. This is a unique idea to showcase your photos to your guests. Each table number is $10. We can mix and match frames to suit your decor as well.





One of our most favorite products are our gift books. After your engagement session we can create little books to hand out as thank you gifts to your guests. The gift albums are mini flush-mount albums that your guests will cherish for a long time. Spend $500 on chocolate that will be gone by midnight or on photo albums that will last forever... the choice is easy!
$175.00 for 15 books (1 set)= $11.67 a piece
but if you by 6 of more sets they are 40% off.
$630.00 for 90 books (6 sets)= $7.00 a piece

You could also order just one set after the wedding and for $175 you have thank you gifts for everyone in your bridal party and for the important people in your life. I know Isaac and I spent at least $30 on each bridal party member for their gifts at Things Remembered. We had 12 people in our bridal party so we spent at least $360.00 for bridal party gifts alone. We could have spent less than that and gotten our favorite people something they will love forever.










Many of you may have heard me mention my good friend Meghan Thomas. She owns Meghan Thomas Photography in Syracuse. Last week Isaac and I met up with Meg & her boyfriend Ian for a collaborative E-Session. Meg took photos of Isaac and I, while we took photos of Meg & Ian. I beat her to the punch with posting photos so once she has some up of us I will post the link to her blog. I am really enjoying getting outside and exploring different angles, poses, and locations. Lately post-processing has been really fun as well! I have been enjoying working with my new grunge effects and high contrast look.
































P.S. I got the IPhone and I love it!

No comments: