Tuesday, August 19, 2008

August Newbie #3

Sorry this is a day late. Here is my third idea/product for August. Although not completely new I am taking this product to a new level. Gallery wrap canvases. I'm sure many of you have seen some while in my studio, if you haven't here are some photos of my canvases:

This is a 16x16" gallery wrap I made from a photo shoot this past winter.


See how the image wraps around the side. We always make sure nothing important gets wrapped around the edge.


This is a 24" x 30" gallery wrap I JUST got in the mail. It is a photo that Meghan Thomas took of Isaac and I on our third anniversary. You have to come check this out! Now I will give a $25 gift card to anyone who can figure out where this was taken.


This is one of our newest gallery wraps, it even comes framed. We choose an antique(ish) gold. How sophisticated! This is 18" x 24" with an old photo effect of our March bride Jen. One of my favorite photos ever.

This was our first gallery wrap ever. It is a 16" x 24" wrap of the Leonardo family taken during July 2007. I actually think it should have been ordered bigger since there are so many people in the photo.


Well there you go! Some more ideas on how to use photographs. There are so many more ideas out there than just printing out 4x6's and 8x10's. I hope you all rush in now and order some!

This past weekend I worked a total of 24 hours, two weddings and a bridal shower on Sunday. I have a lot to catch you all up on, so I will be blogging a new thing every day. Come back to look for previews from Julie & Nate's wedding at Greystone Castle, Andrea & Christian's wedding on Lake Ontario, and Kelly & Erik's bridal shower at Green Lakes. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lauren G said...

Is the picture of you and Isaac next to the skate park in Oswego?

A's TEAM said...

Skate park in Oswego!