Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nate & Julie Said "I do"

What a great evening we had a Nate & Julie's wedding. We met them back at a wedding in July of 2007 and have enjoyed getting to know them since. This was our first time shooting a wedding at Greystone Castle in Canastota,NY. Annette was great to work with! When I found out Nate proposed to Julie during a Winter Guard event in front of hundreds of people, I knew this was going to be a very romantic yet crazy party. The ceremony was held on the first floor of the castle. It was a simple yet sweet ceremony with a few readings by close family and friends. Our favorites, Visa Versa Entertainment provided the rockin music keep the party going well into the night. I wish I could remember who did the cupcakes and who made the food, because they were both excellent! Nate & Julie: Your love for each other is contagious, thank you for letting us share in your day. Isaac and I are always grateful to be a part of such a wonderful day. Enjoy the preview photos. The rest will not be up for another 2-3 weeks because of the holiday.

This is my favorite shot from the entire day. So romantic! I added some effects onto the photo to give it this Tuscany feel. Before it looked vibrant like the photos below, which was nice, but this is just WOW. I think I might blow this one up to a 24" x 30" canvas for my studio.


Just a really cute moment I was able to capture between photos.


I love the red accents with the green in the background. The colors of their wedding were so great! Julie & Nate looked stunning.


These were the delicious cupcakes I mentioned. I had to try one as they looked amazing. The most frosting I have ever seen on cupcakes before. I wish I knew who made them... Makes me want cake right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cupcakes were from Biscotti's In Syracuse