Thursday, August 14, 2008

Get your votes in!

There are only a few hours left to vote on a poll on the bottom of this blog. It is a poll to see how people found out about us! Here is what the tally is so far, click on it to view it bigger:



This is going to be a busy weekend. We have a wedding Friday night at Greystone Castle and then a tent wedding Saturday on the shores of Lake Ontario... my favorite! Then on Sunday I am going to photograph a Jack & Jill bridal shower. One of my good friends from high school called and hired me to shoot the bridal shower of one of her best friends from college. It will be so much fun! I am going to have a bunch of awesome images to show you after

Also just to let you all know that we have signed up to be vendors at two bridal shows this September. Sunday Sept 19th come down and meet us at the Holiday Inn on Carrier Circle in Syracuse. Also on Sunday September 28th we will be showcasing our work at the National Museum of Dance in Saratoga Springs. We have two offices, (one in Oswego/Syracuse, and the other in Saratoga Springs) and we realized it was time to advertise for both locations! I am so excited to be doing a lot more Saratoga Springs weddings. I lived there for over 20 years so I know the town like the back of my hand. It is so much fun to show my brides and grooms the "secret" parts of town during our engagement sessions and wedding day photo sessions.

Lastly Kelly & Brian's wedding at Saratoga National Golf Course will be available tonight. I am just waiting for the photos to finish uploading to the site. ENJOY!

No comments: