Thursday, May 01, 2008

Big news!

Spring is now here and this is when things start getting busy. Between portraits, weddings and meetings, I barely have enough time for anything else. Today I have been especially busy because I bought 4 domain names today!
I am launching my business into other states and I am also creating a new organization. Here is what I got. I am very excited!

1) PortraitsofLifeandLove.com
This is my new organization. We are a group of photographers that donate our time and skill to capturing lasting portraits for Hospice patients and their families. For more infomation about "Portraits of Life and Love" email Jenna@PortraitsofLifeandLove.com.
For more information about Hospice and Friends of Hospice visit www.Oswegohospice.org
I will keep you updated on what is going on. Here is the flyer I am handing out, click on it to make it bigger. I will be making brochures once I finish a couple portrait sessions.




2) JennaKain.com
Right now the website links directly to www.KainsPhotography.com. I am hoping to use this website for my out of state work and my destination weddings. I am currently launching my business in Martha's Vineyard. One of my favorite destinations ever. But for now it will remain just a link back to kainsphotography.com

3) OswegoPhotography.com
Another website I have always wanted to own! Just links back to Kainsphotography.com for now

4) OswegoWedding.com
It has been a dream of mine to host something like Syracuse Wedding for Oswego County. This will not be anything extremely fancy, but it will be enough to direct Oswego brides to who the wedding vendors are in Oswego County. If you are a wedding vendor and you are reading this keep your ears peeled for advertising opportunities. I really love the sense of community Oswego county can offer and I want to pool every single wedding vendor into one spot to keep that sense of community going.

Thats it for now! I joined a womens softball team and tonight is the first practice. I haven't played softball since 6th grade... I think... which was a long time ago. I am just happy to be outside and getting some exercise with my sisters! Ill have to drag Isaac to a game so he can take photos of how amazing I am out there in the outfield.

1 comment:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

The hospice organization is such a nice idea! What other photographers are involved?

I can't wait to see how all of your websites develop over time, Jenna! The Oswego wedding vendors is a great idea, too! :)