Friday, May 30, 2008

Anniversary-Wedding-portraits

Wednesday was our 3 year anniversary. I cannot believe Isaac and I have been married for 3 years already. Time flies by! We bought a new IMAC as an anniversary gift to each other. We need it so while I am processing a wedding, Isaac can be designing albums, or vice-versa. I am pumped about this one because we upgraded the ram to 4G and the hard drive to 750G. It is going to be a fast loading workhorse. Another anniversary gift to eachother was that we retook our wedding photos of the two of us. I got my dress out and got my hair, nails, and makeup done, while Isaac rented a tux. We had our good friend Meghan of Meghan Thomas Photography take the shots of us. My best friend Catherine did my hair, flowers, and came along for the entire shoot. I have such great friends! It was so much fun getting all dressed up. We went all over town taking photos for almost 2 hrs. It was so nice not being on a time schedule. I highly recommend doing this shortly after your wedding or even on your first anniversary so you can get some awesome shots with your new spouse! I have posted a few shots the Isaac took while I got ready, but I will let you all know once Meghan has the photos online!










It is so great the weather is getting better. We are in full swing of wedding season right now. Between the wedding last weekend, and 3 portrait sessions we are filled with work to do. I just bought Adobe Lightroom and an album design software so I have been busy figuring them out. Here are some samples from the 3 last photo opps we have done.

Nate & Tracey's E-session in Syracuse. Their wedding is June 28th.


Portrait session in Bville with 2 little girls.


Wedding of Amanda & Paul in Jordan/Skaneatles/Auburn on 5/24. I will write a longer post on their amazing wedding in a few days.


No comments: