Wednesday, May 14, 2008

tree is gone

First things first... My new website will be online tomorrow. I am just waiting on the domain to switch over. It may not be until later in the day, but keep your eyes peeled for our brand spankin new site. Also I am going to have some great promotions to celebrate my new website!

The tree is gone. It is sad, but now I can plant other trees there that won't get into our plumbing. I probably will continue down the fence with Lilac trees since there are already 3 closer to the house. It was cool watching the guys take the tree down. They had all of it done by 2pm. They haven't done the stump yet, I am hoping that gets taken care of soon! I actually got a lot of work done today. I bought Adobe Lightroom today. I have been meaning to buy it for months now. I was over at Meghan's (my photog friend) the other day and was looking around her version of Lightroom and I fell in love. It is a downloading, organizing, and quick edit program. I am hoping to cut my work-flow time in half. So instead of 5 days to process a wedding I want to get it done in 2-3 days! I'm pumped. Here are the photos from the tree. I think I was annoying the DPW because I kept going outside to check on the progress because I wanted to take photos!









No comments: