Friday, May 16, 2008

ta da!

After much anticipation the new and improved website is live! Take a look at our new digs. The portrait site still needs to be publish and updated, but the wedding site is pretty much complete! There may be some minor glitches in the next 72 hours as things switch over. Please let me know what you think! email me or leave a comment. In celebration of our new website and in anticipation of our 3 year milestone on June 15th we will be introducing a new promotion each Friday.

Celebration promotion for 5/16-5/22:
All prints up to and including 11x14" are buy one get one free! Act now because this HUGE sale only lasts for a week. Just place your online order and I will include a copy for free!

I have not setup my online proofs page on my new website yet. Most of you should still have the email that gives you the user name and password to get into your wedding or portrait. If you don't have it please email me and I will get you the user name and password. For all weddings go to www.collages.net the user name should be the groom's last name and the password will always be 13791.

No comments: