Thursday, May 22, 2008

Albums!

I love my albums. I have been branching out and ordering different covers and sizes for my flushmount albums for the studio. I hope you get a chance to see one of my albums sometime soon. If you haven't, you should come over and check them out. Albums are a great way to showcase your wedding photographs in a way that honors the amount of time and effort you put into planning your wedding. We also love making albums for our portrait sessions too. After every portrait shoot it is always so hard to choose a handful of your favorites from the entire session. There is no longer a need to choose one highlight image to hang on your wall. Now we are able to offer an album filled with all of your favorite shots for you to cherish the rest of your life. In addition to photos of my albums I stuck a photo of my most recent canvas. One of my portrait customers ordered a 16x16 gallery wrapped canvas from a portrait session this December with her 4 lovely children.
We already have 3 weddings for our 2009 season with signed contracts and 2 pending. If you are interested in meeting us for a wedding for 2009 please get in touch with us as soon as possible since we are only going to shoot 25 weddings in 2009.
Have a blessed day!

















No comments: