Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Trash the Dress

I bought a gorgeous wedding dress at a garage sale the other day. I met the owner of the dress and she was so cute! I bought it because I am looking for a model to do a trash the dress session with and figured it would be easier to find a model who wouldn't mind getting someone else's wedding dress dirty. If you think you will fit into a size 6 wedding dress and want to have awesome photos of yourself please let me know. For more information on what a trash the dress session is visit: http://trashthedress.com/
Also if you have a wedding dress that you don't mind getting dirty please let me know and I will do a free 1 or 2 hr photo shoot of you and your dress. This is a great time to get some amazing fashion like photos of your in your dress... Because are you really going to wear it again? Its better to have amazing photographs to look at than a sealed box. Here is a photo of the dress. I figured it would be easier to see if it was on someone... and lucky for me Isaac wanted me to try it on.



Below is one of my favorite shots from Krystal and Matt's wedding. I second shot this wedding with Meghan Thomas. It was so much fun being a second shooter for once. I got the chance to take some more artistic shots while Meghan shot the more formal shots

No comments: