Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Published!

We're published!!! (again) HOORAY!
We had the honor to be interviewed and photographed for the April/May issue of the Oswego Business Magazine. Meredith Thomas wrote this lovely piece about husband and wife run businesses. Isaac and I love working with each other and we love sharing our business with everyone. Go out and buy a copy of the magazine today, there are some great articles!





Few of you may know that I shoot for commercial jobs as well. Even though I couldn't imagine doing only commercial jobs, I really enjoy the change of pace that commercial shoots give me. In addition to the amazing article wrote about us in this month's issue of the Oswego Business Magazine, I had the pleasant surprise of having two of my photos published. The first photo I noticed is on the cover. This was a photo I took back in 2006. I was hired to shoot a minor surgery. It was so cool. The best part about the whole day was learning everything that goes on in surgery. So for anyone that needs to know I have actual proof that the surgeons at Oswego Hospital are top notch! I was so excited to see it on the cover when I picked up my issue of the magazine. I have posted the original photo to show you what the original looked like.





Second I noticed an Ad that uses a photo I took in 2007 during a shoot at Oswego Hospital. When trying to find the original I had to dig deep because they cropped out a third person on the left. Take a look at the original, I think it is quite interesting to see the two together.



No comments: