Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Website launch Thursday

New Website to launch on THURSDAY!!!
If all goes well and my domain gets switched over as planned my new website will be up Thursday morning. I have taken a lot of time into picking the perfect photos, writing the best text, and choosing the best colors. There are some neat features such as an integrated shopping cart, an interactive calendar, and a contact form. The best thing is that I finally have music on my website. I got a little Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, and Colbie Caillat. I wanted more but the website company only allows 2MB of music.
I have not had much time to do anything else lately other than shoot a wedding with my good friend Meghan Thomas of Meghan Thomas Photography on Saturday. It was so much fun working with Meghan! I wish we could do it more often. I will post some of the photos later today or early tomorrow. Here is a sneak peak at what my website will look like.





No comments: