Friday, November 28, 2008

SUNY Oswego Woman's Ice Hockey

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It's funny how some people want Thanksgiving to be over so they can look forward to shopping the following day. Oh the marketing in holidays.
Next stop: Oswego woman's ice hockey. This team holds a special place in my heart. Many of you may not know that I played ice hockey since I was in 5th grade. I played all the way through college at Oswego, where my good friend Catherine and I started a woman's team on campus before there was ever a NCAA team. By the time the school FINALLY got a NCAA team I had already graduated. I had pondered going back to grad school just so I could play on the team, but then I realized that would be stupid! So here I am... an avid fan, no longer a player. I wish I could find a woman's league to play on. Enjoy the photos!



























No comments: