Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy Monday

I just got an email from my October 18th bride of this year. She hired me on a Thursday and her wedding was that Saturday. She gets the award for the most last minute bride to date. Anyways their wedding was amazing and I was sad to say goodbye to my new friends... they live in CA! This is what she wrote in her email:

"Thank you so much for getting the photos to us they look beyond words...Thank you thank you so much again for making everything look amazing, you really rock. I just keep hearing so many complements about your pictures so thank you again you were our hero."

Brings a smile to my face. Thanks Brittany for your kind words.

This past weekend Isaac and I had an incredible time at Emily & Jason's wedding at the Sherwood Inn in Skaneateles,NY. I will tell you more about it later. For now I leave you with this one photo:

No comments: