Thursday, November 13, 2008

Reminicing

I took a few minutes to myself tonight to look at old photos. Here are some random photo. This weekend Isaac will be at Fort Drum doing the ARMY thing while I will be photographing 6 sporting events out at the college. It should be a pretty busy weekend. I still have 3 weddings left to go until I end my 2008 wedding season. That is a good thing though, it means people hire me all time of the year :-).

My (now) 3 1/2 yr old nephew Andrew. Oh I miss him so much, he lives down in Charlotte,NC. Such a cutie.


Creepy fish in a pond at Yaddo in Saratoga Springs.


Yaddo in Saratoga. What a gorgeous spot. I love going there to relax. I cannot wait to finally get a bridal party there. You can even have your ceremony in the Gardens. For those of you who don't know Yaddo is famous for having its very prestigious artist residencies. Famous artists come here to work on their type of art for a few months. It is so tranquil in the gardens.


Random photo Isaac took during one of our portrait showings. A week after we take a portrait or engagemet session we like to invite any family and friends into our studio to view the photos and have some wine and cheese :-) How cozy!


Last week Isaac and I went on a walk with our Boxer Ruby. We didn't get very far before I started taking photos. Ruby is obsessed with her toys, especially her rope. She will play with it for hours. She has even learned how to throw it up on your lap so you are forced to pick it up and throw it on the ground.


A tired pup!


I love this photo. The gray blur on the bottom left is the rope in the air. I was terrified Ruby was going to plow right into me. She isn't the brightest dog!


See what I mean about "bright" she was trying to play with her leash while walking. I love how serious Isaac's face is while Ruby is being... her darling self.


What a stud! I got a catch :-) My doggie is cute too. The day we bought her Isaac had this bandana in the car and we put it on her. Since then it has been hers. Whenever we go on a walk we put the bandana on her so she knows what we are going to do. So now whenever Isaac or I pick up the bandana or her harness she gets so excited because she knows what comes next.


Our house! The sun was just above the roof life, that is why I got the nasty lense flair. We love our house!


Our bridal show booth for our Sept. '08 show in Syracuse. It was so much work, but well worth it!


Another angle.




A few weeks ago Isaac, along with our good friend Mark, decided to change out our side door. So they took the old door out and this is what we found. I am no skilled handy(wo)man or anything, but I do know that wall studs are usually not hand cut. The brown stud should be smooth cut, I wonder what the rest of the house would look like if we took off the siding.


This one is an oldy. It dates back to Jan. of 2006 when we had a storefront in downtown Oswego. We took this photo to advertise the art competition we were hosting. It was fun to be able to do things like that in the community, but the overhead of a store was just not worth it, I much prefer meeting you all at my home-studio and coffee shops!

No comments: