Monday, November 10, 2008

Just because

I have so many projects I have been working on that I haven't had time to get together anything for the blog. I just decided I would write tonight and see how YOU are doing....

So how are you doing?

I feel all too often we get lost in this crazy world and never stop to ask each other how things are. I really want to make more of an effort to ask these important questions.

Isaac and I are just getting off from an amazing week at our church. Last week was our missions conference. There were people from Spain, Bosnia, & Gabon here all week talking with us. We had the privilege of having Joel Martinez from Spain over for dinner on Thursday. He is a missionary to the people in Granada where he started the Sunflower counseling center. With just coming back from the Dominican Republic and now having a jam-packed week with missionaries both Isaac and I are excited about the missions field. Who knows when and where, but we are excited to see where God puts us on this earth. For now we are just loving our business, our house, our friends, our families, and of course all of YOU.

We have a busy schedule lined up for the next two weeks. On November 19th me (Jenna), along with 20 other professional photographers are getting together and having a photo shoot. We are looking for models to come and help us out. This is a great opportunity to get amazing photographs for free... yes I said FREE. We are really looking for a couple to come dressed as a bride and groom. Maybe you didn't have the privilege of having us as your wedding photographers and you didn't get the best images... well NOW is the time to get dazzled up and having some fun! I even have a size 6 wedding gown you can wear if you don't have one yet.
All past brides, if you want a chance to get some "trash the dress" type photos this is your chance! Please call me at 1-877-601-6809 or email me at Jenna@KainsPhotography.com ASAP if you are interested.

Also don't forget about the parent album promotion we have going on until November 15th. Save 33% off every parents album. A great way to show them how much you love them.

No comments: