Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Monica & Bill Tie the knot

You may remember Monica & Bill from their E-session photos a few months back. Meghan Thomas and I had such a fun time photographing their wedding this past Saturday at Justin's Grill in Syracuse. When she told me she wanted an outside wedding in November I said, "You've got to be crazy"... But Monica was right! The weather was absolutely gorgeous on Saturday, not at all like the Novembers I remember.


Monica is a go getter and a planner, while Bill is a laid back joker. The two are a perfect combination that a couple needs. There were so many favorites that I am currently making a slide show of my 150 favorites that I can't live without, from this wedding. For now here are some the the best of the bests. Also click here to view all of the engagement session photos and to sign up to be notified when the rest of the photos are online to view... in a few weeks. ENJOY!

This chair is awesome. I want it for all my photo shoots. What a little girl in a big chair.


Bill is ready to go!


Apparently they had a Halloween costume party the night before for their rehersal dinner... how fun! Bill decided to sport the pig nose even after the party.


Monica getting her beautiful dress on.


These girls were so laid back, yet crazy at the same time.


Stunning, I think she was laughing here


Superstar model walk on the pier at the park in Cazenovia,NY


A viel with its own mind. Monica could not keep it under control.


Great cake. I happen to love the truffles on it.. nice color scheme as well... looks familiar but I wonder from where?!?!?


Husband and wife... and they couldn't be any happier


Contagious laugher


Everyone had great dance moves, I have never seen an afternoon reception so buming and grooving.


Love this!


After the reception was over, since we didn't have any time between the ceremony and reception to take many photos we went over to the MOST in downtown Syracuse. Monica rented out the space for a reasonable rate and we were all allowed to run around all of the exhibits. This was the best after-reception shot we have ever had. I Highly recommend doing something like this if you are having a wedding during the colder months or rainy days.

The bride was still so happy and excited even after the reception is done. Usually everyone is tired and wants to go sit down, but Monica wanted to play hard while at the MOST.


Everyone needed to rest for a moment, they were all tired from playing in the ball pit.


The MOST has this huge play gym with 2 huge slides. I still cannot believe Monica when down the slides in her dress.


Then came the climbing wall...


Once we were done with the inside we went outside I could do a whole night shoot in Armory Square. This is when having a good camera really pays off. only the D700 or D3 could take outside shots at night and get this good of results.


By this point Monica was a real model...

No comments: