Thursday, November 06, 2008

Family portrait-

I am now designed up to July 11th for albums. Remember that the album deadline for any changes is TOMORROW. I will continue designing albums and sending them in, but after tomorrow there is no guarantee they will arrive by Christmas time, per album company's deadlines.

Also don't forget about our Parent album promotion. Save 33% off any parents album until Nov. 15th.

Click on the photo below to view the complete album design of Nick & Nicole King's wedding on July 11th at Fallbrook in Oswego,NY.


Back on October 18th I had the chance to meet up with a past groomsmen and ring bearor for a family portrait. Dan Shaver was the brother of my June 24th,2006 wedding. It was great to see Jake all grown up, he was a sleeping baby last time I met him:
Jake in 2006


Jaek in 2008, a big boy now at the age of 3








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics....