Tuesday, November 04, 2008

NEW album designs + sale announcement

I have been swamped with album designs, putting in long days so you can get your albums. I am so excited to see how they are turning out. Almost everything has been put on the backburner until I can get caught up on album designs. Only a few albums left until I am where I should be. By the end of the week I will be on target. I am hoping to blog about Monica & Bill's wedding this past weekend sometime this week.

Also just wanted to let all you blog readers know that from now until Nov. 15th we would like to offer reduced rate parent books. These parent books are great for Christmas presents or even if you never got around to ordering one after your wedding.
Each parent book is about 8x10"
Duplicate flushmount: $300 (normally $450, that is a $150 discount)
Traditional flush mount w/ 20 5x7's: $265 (normally $400, this a $135 discount)

This is a once a year sale so act quickly. You must mention you saw this on the blog to receive the discount.

Enjoy these three album designs. Click on each photo to view the entire album.

Tracy & Nate Jobson: June 28th, 2008. Sheldrake Point Vineyard


Erin & Paul Krogslund, July 3rd, 2008. Bayshore Grove


Alicia & Jared Titus, July 5th, 2008. Borio's

No comments: