Friday, June 13, 2008

Post numero DOS

I know I am not supposed to post twice in one day, and especially twice before lunch... but I am so excited to tell you and I cannot wait another minute to say...

I am now listed on www.ASaratogaWedding.com

Click on photographers to the left. Right now I am on the tip top of the page. I grew up in Saratoga Springs and I have been anxious to branch out into the area for a while now. This week was the right timing seeing as we already have 3 Saratoga Weddings this year!



My business is a moving and a shaking lately. With having advertising and weddings all around the country I decided it was also the right timing to get a 1-800 number. Well in my case it is 1-877 number. None the less here it is:

1-877-601-6809

Have toll free number... will travel! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great moment of reading blogs.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the good things happening! :) & I've been meaning to tell you I like the new site look/layout, its really nice.

PS. I finally got my camera back and it's good as new :)

-Leanna