Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lauren & Mark

Yesterday I was able to get outside between storms to shoot a portrait of Lauren & Mark. As some of you may know I have an older sister who lives in Charlotte,NC.... Lauren! They came up this week with their son Andrew. They spent the night at our house on Monday. Tuesday morning I wake up to Andrew saying "Where's Isaac". Andrew had seen Isaac walk past his room while getting ready for work so Andrew thought he would go find him. I am not a morning person, but it really put a smile on my face to see my 3 yr old Nephew at the foot of my bed.
So Lauren & Mark have been married for almost 6 years now. They haven't had any nice photos of them taken since their wedding so Lauren thought it would be nice to get some taken while they are up here. She has always wanted photos on train tracks, so we sought out the abandoned track by Fort Ontario in Oswego. I choose mostly b&w because that is what they like as a couple. Enjoy!























No comments: