Monday, June 09, 2008

2008 Hospice Regatta

This past weekend my assistant Catherine and I had the opportunity to photograph this years Oswego County Hospice Regatta. It was such a wonderful day. We were able to get a lot of amazing shots. I learned so much about sailing. I want to get into sailing bigger boats now. I have always loved sailing in little Hobie Cats or sunfish's but have never had the chance to get on a big boat. Check out the photos, you can view them right from KainsPhotography.com (Just click on the hospice cup photo on the right). Hospice is such a great organization, and Friends of Hospice makes it an even better organization by providing support to patients. I has thrilled to team up with them and launch my new photography organization called "Portraits of Life and Love" We are a group of photographers who donate their time and skills to take lasting portraits of Hospice patients and their families.
My sister Lauren and her husband Mark came up with my nephew Andrew from South Carolina this week. I have been busy playing with Andrew (who will be 3 in August) and having some good chats with Lauren. It has been so nice to see them. We are going to visit them sometime this summer while we go down there from some photography jobs! Have a great evening

No comments: