Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Alaina & Kate: Portraits of my God daughters

I am finally getting caught up on my blogging. Tomorrow I will post more images from Amanda & Paul's wedding on May 24th. Scroll down a little bit to view the slide show from Nicole & Clint's wedding on May 31st. We are getting our new computer on Thursday so I am hoping to have all photos processed by Friday evening.
Last Monday (Memorial Day), Isaac and I took a short drive down to Baldwinsville to visit Isaac's Best man in our wedding along with his wife and two kids. I had the opportunity to venture out into their backyard with the two girls. They live in the country so there was so much for a 3 1/2 and 2 yr old to explore. I ended up posting more photos than I usually do because I just love these two girls to death and it was so hard to pick only a few. It may be that they hold a special place in my heart because they are my God-daughters. To view photos from their entire session log onto www.Collages.net
username: Grey
Password: 13791
Enjoy the photos!































1 comment:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Oh my gosh, it's Dave! We were good friends for a while in high school and rode the same bus! I can't believe it! He used to run with his Huskies past my house... Awwww. How sweet! :)