Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Casey & Ahren's Wedding in Syracuse,NY

We are in Saratoga Springs, NY right now! I decided I wanted a reason to visit my hometown more often so we are doing business in the area now. We have a bunch of Saratoga area weddings lined up for this season and next season. I just love all the buildings and parks there are to take photos in!
This weekend Isaac and I photographed the joyous wedding of Casey & Ahren. It was such a great day despite the horrible storm we got caught in on the way to the reception. This lovely couple tied the knot at St. Leo's church in Tully. It was a great ceremony in a beautiful church. Then it was off to take photos with the bridal party at Onondaga Park. I had never been to this park before so it was a treat to have new textures and scenery to play with! We were able to get some great shots while the thunder and lighten rolled in. Then it was off to the Holiday Inn on Carrier Circle in Syracuse,NY. The reception started off a little late, but once it got going people were dancing machines. Whirlin Disc DJ's kept the party alive long after we were gone.
You two are such a cute couple. Thank you for letting us be a part of your day. Keep loving each other and I hope you get to go on an crazy awesome honeymoon soon!















No comments: