Saturday, June 21, 2008

Branching out!

***Kathy & Ed's photos are available to view online now. just go to our client proofing page***
What a wonderful week it has been. I have been super busy since it is now prime time wedding season. I love this time of year more than I love Christmas time. It is so exciting for me to watch a new couple confess their love for each other every weekend. Isaac and I are off to Tully & Syracuse this weekend for a wedding. Sunday is Isaac's birthday so we will be celebrating that and then heading over to Saratoga Springs this week. Friday was Isaacs last day of teaching. his grades are handed in and his room is cleaned up. So the first thing we are doing is skipping town. I haven't seen my folks in quite some time now, so we are due a visit. During the week we are hoping to meet with prospective brides and grooms since our business is now in Saratoga as well. We are also going to take a mini-trip to Martha's Vineyard to talk with some people about our wedding photography and to pick up our Mailbox keys... how exciting! Enjoy this photo we took of ourselves for our press releases in Saratoga & Martha's Vineyard.

No comments: