Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Nat & Tracy's E-Session

As I promised here are some of my favorites from my engagement session with Tracy & Nate. We had such a great time shooting in Franklin Square. Nate and Tracy are a fun loving, easy going couple. It was nice to be able to capture the excitement of their love in a relaxed setting. There are so many "nooks and crannys" in the Franklin Square area to take great photos. You can view their entire album on the client proofing page of my website. Just find their name on the list! We will be photographing Tracy & Nate's wedding on June 28th at Sheldrake Point Vineyard in Ovid, NY. We always love shooting at Vineyards. The scenery, food, wine, and hospitality are always top notch. Enjoy the photos. I cannot wait for their wedding!





























No comments: