Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring break-Graphi video

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog lately. Isaac has this week off because of spring break. We have been very busy around the house trying to get it looking good for all of you! We want our home to be a welcoming place so when customers and friends come over they feel at home. We are in the process of digging up our side yard that is fenced in. We are going to till it and then put lime, fertilizer, and grass either this weekend or next week. We have also raked almost all of our property. There was 1 1/2 years of debris on the grass because before we bought the house no one lived here for over a year. One of our main goals this spring/early summer is to chop down a large yellow pine tree that is in our backyard. It is right in the middle of our yard which prevents us from driving into our garage.
I am so excited because my sister and brother in law are coming in today to visit and my best friend Jessmyn and her husband (all of whom are teachers) are also coming to visit tomorrow. I will have a busy house so I will not be around the office much. Isaac's bother and wife are renewing their vows Saturday morning as well as we have Jenny & Josh's wedding at Justin's Grill Saturday evening. I hope you have all been out enjoying the weather as much as we have. If you drive by and we are out working make sure you honk to say hi!

Here is a video I made that shows you the design layout of one of our newest studio albums. All of our current studio albums are full weddings, but for this one we decided to compile a bunch of weddings into one great giant album. The video does not give justice to the beauty of this album so you need to come in to see it for yourself! (disclaimer: this is the first video I have ever made so there may be some cropping/transitional issues)

No comments: