Thursday, April 10, 2008

Honoring ones life

I just found out earlier this week that the grandfather of my Jan 25th bride of this year Johnna, passed away this Sunday. I remember Johnna telling me how much her grandfather meant to her while we chatting in our meetings. I was saddened to hear of his passing. This week has been a confirmation of what I do. I feel so honored to have been chosen to take photographs at Johnna's wedding. I got the meet her whole family and got to take a few photos of her grandfather, John Sugar. I am so blessed to document lives. The photos from Johnna and Chuck's wedding will be cherished for the rest of their life. The photos will remain as a memory of their grandfather. To be sensitive to the family I do not want to post a photo. I just wanted to proclaim how blessed, honored, and humbled I am to be such an important part of your lives. I am quite an emotional person so it takes my breath away! This makes me realize how important it is to document the lives of my family. I do not want to miss an opportunity while I have the chance.

No comments: