Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mary & Justin's E-session

Last week I met Mary & Justin for the first time out at Fallbrook. We met only an hour before the sun set completely, so we had only a short amount of time to shoot before there was no good light. I had such a blast photographing Mary & Justin, who are planning to have their wedding in 2011. They brought their awesome dog, Brody, with them. I managed to get some great shots even though Brody is probably the most hyper dog I have ever met. Enjoy my favorites! There are only a few good fall days left to take photos outside, so if you want a portrait session please call soon so I can schedule you in before the leaves fall. Of course I can always take photos after the leaves fall too, just this time of year people want the fall colors.























No comments: