Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jen & Jason's E-session

October is definitely the month of the year we do the most portraits. Even with scaling back I have managed to shoot 6 portraits in the last week. We are shooting Jen & Jason's wedding next summer. Isaac went out one bright Saturday morning to photograph these two for their engagement session, here are some of my favorites. Even though I wasn't able to make the shoot, I am so exited for their wedding by just looking at these photos. You can check out the rest on our portrait proofing page of the website.


















If you are interested in having us shoot an engagement session or family portrait please call us soon, I can feel the winter weather getting closer! We can go out to Fallbrook, family property, or find some other great location!

No comments: