Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Amy & Phil

Amy & Phil wanted a fall wedding and they sure got one. It was a beautiful day... 45*degrees and windy. When I say windy, I don't mean 5-10 mph winds, I mean closer to 30 mph winds. During the ceremony Isaac mentioned his long lense he was using (80-400mm) was being blow around with the high winds. Amy & Phil couldn't have handled the cold temps any better! They were all smiles, all day. We had such a great time being there for them as they start their new life together. Remember their engagement photos? Click here to view them. Enjoy these previews while I take 2-3 weeks to get the rest of the photos edited and online.

Isaac met up with the guys at the Econo Lodge before the ceremony. Aren't those clouds incredible!


What a gorgeous bride Amy was! This was what I like to call her "after smile", after taking a posed photo one always has an "after smile" which is a quick moment of a real and sincere smile. I LOVED her earrings!


Isaac captured this moment as Amy and her father were walking the long path down the aisle. At this moment Amy wasn't able to see Phil, her excitement was contagious!


Quick moment as they were walking away and turned to see if we were following.


I loved her flowers!


Finally a moment alone. Bayshore's foliage and landscaping is amazing this time of year.


A nice headless shot! Amy was watching Phil get his photo taken as I snuck this quick shot.


We had the most amazing light! If it wasn't almost 40* we would have stayed out there longer, I love it when brides put flowers or hairpieces in their hair.


As the sun was setting the sky opposite the sunset turned this amazing blue. What a cool contrast to the warm glow on the girls.


One of my favorite photos! So real.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This had to be the best wedding I ever attended. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures - awesome job with the photos....
Best of luck to Phil and Amy on the start of your new life as "husband and wife".