Monday, March 16, 2009

What was in that box anyways?

Last week I put photos of a huge box I received in the mail. It was up to my chin... hUUUUUUUUUGE, as Billy Fuccillo would say. Anyways this what was in the box:




Remember when you went to those parties in college where there were tons of frames on the walls that looked like this... yea me neither. But this was my first sorority composite I did. It is 30"x32" and I am very pleased with how it came out. Huge thanks to Jeff Welsh from Foliotype design house for the great logo reproduction! Check out his brand spankin new website.

This past weekend was quite busy. I haven't had a photo shoot in quite some time, and this Saturday I had 2: An engagement session in the morning and my very first boudoir session. Stay tuned this week to see previews from each session. 2 months from today is my first wedding of the 2009 season. I have big plans to overhaul my website, redo some albums and so on... so I better get started because May 16th is going to come quick!

here are some shots from the Lakeside-Statewide art opening I attended this past Saturday. on our way into the show the sky was lit up so pretty!


This was the piece I got into the show. Over 200 pieces were entered and under 50 were accepted. Unfortunately out of the 10 awards given no photography pieces were awarded. I feel this "art" community doesn't appreciate photography as much as they should! Congrats to everyone who won!



Have a great day

No comments: