Thursday, March 19, 2009

Last day of Winter

I don't know about you but I am very excited for this upstate NY winter to be ending. There are many reasons I am excited about today being the last day of winter:
1) No more snow, shoveling, snow blowing
2) The flowers will start coming up and the grass will get green
3) Wedding season is approaching
4) Flip flops soon!

I have been busy getting things done. It stinks being in my office when it is so nice outside, but it will only get nicer so I should just keep plugging away and wait for the warmer weather to come. Click on the photo below to view my newest album design. This album is from Brittany & Brandon's last minute wedding in October. The photographs came out so beautiful from their wedding. I had such a hard time designing this album because I didn't want to narrow the photos down. If I could make a 60 page album from their wedding I probably would have no problem filling it! Enjoy!



Also here are some previews from Katie & Rob's Engagement session in downtown Oswego from last week. These two love birds are getting married in November of this year. I cannot wait for their wedding. (If you are my friend on facebook I already posted a link to all the photos from Katie & Rob's E-session... so be my friend already)



























No comments: