Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's been a while!

***Only 3 wedding dates left for 2009***

What a beautiful fall this has been. I got back from my missions trip to the Dominican Republic on Oct. 12th and since then have been crazy busy with portraits, meetings, albums, etc. With the long list of albums I need to complete in the next coming weeks I must limit something from my life. Unfortunately this blog will be on the bottom of my "to do" list. I will try to keep you updated on what is going on, but to get these album and Christmas orders done I must keep working. Please keep your emails and phone calls coming!
I cannot believe we are almost booked full for 2009 and it is not even November. I expect that by the end of this month we will be completely booked for 2009. So if you are thinking about booking us for your wedding you should decide in the next week. Packages do not have to be picked right away. You get 30 days to pick a package after the deposit is sent in.

While I was away Isaac shot two weddings. On October 4th he photographed the wedding of Annie & Brian in Cold Brook,NY. Our staff photographer Leanna 2nd shot for Isaac that day. Click here to add your name to the list to be notified when the photos are online.
ENJOY!

Isaac got Annie & Brian up in a tree stand. The wedding was held in the forest at a hunting camp.


Surrounded by the beautiful autumn foliage.


I love the boots Annie sported!


Gorgeous photo! I wish I was there. There are so many other photos that I LOVE and cannot wait to share with the rest of you.


On Saturday October 11th Isaac photographed the wedding of Shantele & Tom at the Eis House in Mexico,NY. Meghan Thomas 2nd shot for Isaac for their wedding. I can tell that everyone had a great time including the bride and groom. Click here to add your name to the list to be notified when the photos are online.
ENJOY!

Shantele's dad has a vintage truck he brought to the wedding day. I always love when there is different forms of transportation. Vintage trucks and classic cars are my favorite!


Beautiful colors! This is what fall weddings are about.


Tom waiting patiently for the ceremony to start. What a happy groom, as he should be!


Isaac, Shantele, & Tom went over to Mexico Point State Park to take some photos. What a beautiful park right on the shores of Lake Ontario.




I love this shot! The doorway is so cool. Shantele has been pictureing this shot for a long time and I know Isaac was so excited to make her dreams a reality.


This past Saturday our staff photographer Catherine and I photographed the wedding of Brittany & Brandon. We got the wedding last minute and I am so happy we did. It was such a great day. The only thing I would change is that we knew Brittany and Brandon for longer. They are wonderful people and it would have been fun to get to know them before the big day.
I also shot a few portraits this week and will share them with you. Each day for the next 4 days I will present a new photo session.
Meghan Thomas and I will be in NYC from Wed-Saturday. Then Isaac and I are meeting up in Albany for wedding at the Desmond Hotel. This is the first wedding this year we get to be guests at and I am so excited. Our staff photographer, Catherine, who I have been good friends with for 5 years, her brother is getting married to his long time sweatheart.

Don't forget that we only have a few weddings available to shoot for next year, so if you are at all interested in booking us please call ASAP.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool.