Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chelsea & Terry

I have kind-of known Chelsea for a year now. She is a stylist at my hair salon, Strands & Essence. This past Monday I met Chelsea & Terry over at Fallbrook for their engagement session. They have not picked a wedding date yet, but when they do I hope I can be there to photograph their wedding. We had a great time wandering all around Fallbrook. It was a gorgeous day, about 60 degrees with a slight breeze. Click here to add your name to the list to be notified when the rest of the photos will be available to view online. Enjoy these preview photos for now:

These two were very calm and natural in front of the camera. The little things Chelsea did to pose herself were so great. I love the red of the barn in this photo.


So much emotion between these two.


I love the reflection in the water. This is one of my favorite shots.


So cute holding hands while I wasn't looking.


This is a new spot for me at Fallbrook, I love the trees in the foreground and background.




Can I say model? I was waiting for Terry to get down on the leaves to lay next to Chelsea, but I just had to pause and take this shot,


Such genuine smiles and love.


It's not a fall engagement session without leaves being thrown at each other!


I have always wanted to take more shots on this road. I really like how it winds.


Terry picked up Chelsea and spun her around, this was one of the shots I captured while he was spinning.

No comments: