Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brittany & Brandon got hitched!

Brittany is the new titleholder for the most last minute wedding, she beat out our August 3oth bride and groom who met us 9 days before their wedding. Brittany & Brandon's wedding was on Saturday October 18th. I first met Brittany Thursday October 16th when she called me in a panic looking for a photographer last minute. Luckily I had taken that weekend off and was available to photograph their wedding. I only wish I met Brittany a year before hand, because we sure did have a lot of fun together! Too bad they live in California.
One of our staff photographers Catherine was able to 2nd shoot the wedding with me last minute. It was a gorgeous Fall afternoon out at Bayshore Grove in Oswego,NY. The air was cool but the sun was warm. Brittany & Brandon were good sports about staying outside to finish taking their photos... it got sooooo cold. Click here to put your name on the list to be notified when the photos are available to view online.
I will be away until Sunday in NYC then I have a wedding in Albany,NY. Enjoy these teaser photos.

The guests waiting for the ceremony to start.


I loved the color choices for the reception decor. The brown tables and vibrant greens, reds, and oranges were so pretty. The centerpieces had cranberrys all in them, it was pretty.


This was a shot Catherine took of the guys. The guy on the far right ended up falling righ in a puddle. The sky was so pretty


Another shot of Catherines. I was taking photos of Brittany by herself and I had put the bouqet in the crack. What a great angle Catherine!


The guys were gorgous, I love the light in this shot.


The clouds look fake. I love Brittany's red hair against the bright the bright blue sky.


It was getting really cold out so we took only a few minutes to take shots with the fall foliage. These two were made for a fall wedding!


Again with the clouds, they were so surreal.


Brittany had a very contagious laugh. This was taken when the best man was giving his speech.


There are so many more photos that I Love, but like I said before I should be doing albums instead of blogging for hours.

No comments: