Thursday, March 20, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

...don't know when I'll get home tonight!

It is 12:15pm MST, and I am sitting in the Las Vegas airport waiting to depart. We are already delayed over an hour because of high winds in JFK. At this point I am scheduled to get home shortly after midnight in SYR. I had an amazing time in Las Vegas as WPPI. I learned so many photography techniques as well as bought a few new gadgets. I will post more when I get home. We will still be out of town until Monday. Right when Isaac picks me up from the airport we are driving to Saratoga to visit my folks for Easter. We will be home by dinner on Monday. Here is a photo I just have to share right now:


This is a famous photographer Mike Colon. :-)


The billboard of the hotel where the tradeshow was held.

1 comment:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Haha, awww. I didn't know he's so tall! Grace Ormonde practically revolves around his photography! He's so talented. Were you star-struck? :)