Wednesday, March 26, 2008

catching up

I am still trying to sort through the hundreds of emails I have gotten in the last two weeks. I am sorry if I have not gotten to you yet. Today has been a busy day of graphic design jobs and finishing up some photo awards from the hockey tournament I shot in January. I have some big news about a new idea I have been working on. I have a meeting with the person who will make it happen tomorrow, so after that meeting I will announce my biggest idea yet! I'll give you a hint.... It has to do with photography.

We just booked one of our last possible dates for 2008. Nov 22nd. We are shooting Emily & Jason's wedding at the Sherwood Inn in Skaneateles. If you are getting married in 2008 and you want us to shoot your wedding you better call us quick. If we are booked we have a list of our favorite photographers we can give you to help your search go quicker.

WPPI conference was so great. I will be launching a new website hopefully in May that will set the tone for the new and improved look we are going for. My website just doesn't do my business justice. Here is another thing I am working on. This is a poster I made for a bride and groom. I am currently in the process of copyrighting and trademarking this idea so it will be my little niche! I did my first poster for my oldest sister and husband when I was in 10th grade. Who would've known it would become a great asset to my business. If you have us as a photographer you can order this awesome poster. Ask me for details.




This is a cool bridge near franklin park in downtown Syracuse. We often shoot at Franklin Park but never do we leave the fountain area. I want to get a whole bridal party to be climbing on this bridge. It will look awesome.


This is just a fun snapshot we took in downtown Saratoga while I was visiting for easter. Incase you don't know me I am the second from the left and my husband Isaac is right behind me. Both my sister, my parents, and Isaac and I got engaged right near this fountain in Congress Park!

No comments: