Thursday, September 27, 2007

Great weekend and week!

It has been a week since I posted anything. We were very busy this weekend with the Fall Jamboree, Mike & Niki's wedding, a baby shower and a couple meetings. First I just wanted to let everyone know that the photos from the Fall Jamboree are online. I will be adding the link to my online proof's page tomorrow, but for now here is the link:
http://www.collages.net/consumersite/GuestLogin.aspx?username=Orchards&password=13791&Login.x=0&Login.y=0&Login=Submit


On another note here are some cool things we've been doing lately:




A photo of Isaac and I that Catherine took


My friend Catherine worked with us at the Fall Jamboree



A photo of a 20x30" & 8x10" family portrait that we framed and hung for the family at their house. Doesn't the large print not look so large in the big room.


This is a new album we offer! This one in particular holds 4x6's, but there are some for wallets, 5x7's and 8x10's. This is a "flushmount" type album for a reasonable cost.

1 comment:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

I seriously love your Kain's Photography polos! They look so good!

I hope you don't mind that I stalk your blog, haha. I have a huuuge list of blogs that I check every day, and, well, yours is one of them! I'm so addicted to blogging... :)