Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lauren & Seth's Photos are online!

In the article I linked to below the author Sabrina Beasley comments:
"When I saw moments of my wedding day captured on paper, suddenly I was there again. I could smell the cool September breeze. I remembered how the sun felt warm on my bundled hair, and the softness of the veil hanging down around my ears. I reminisced the tender thoughts I had about David—how happy I was to marry him. I remembered wondering what he was thinking as I looked into those bright blue eyes, not able to imagine that I would be waking up to that face the next morning. It was like living the day all over again."

What she said captures what Isaac and I try to do when we photograph your wedding. We want you to be able to feel the emotions you had on your wedding day even 50 years down the road.





I just wanted to let you all know that Lauren and Seth's photos are available to view online now! I am hoping to get Dustin & April's up by tomorrow evening.

We hope to see you out this weekend at either Nicole & Mike's wedding or at the Fall Jamboree. Stop by and say hi!

I read an article on a website today about family photos albums. It made me realize I have to get out all those boxes of photos from the past couple years and create albums. These photos deserve to be shared with family and friends. This article highlights a good reason to have great wedding photography! It is something you will look back through when you have children and grandchildren.
Read this:

http://www.familylife.com/articles/article_detail.asp?id=901

No comments: