Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Behling's Orchard

Yesterday Isaac and I took the day off. After working for over 2 weeks straight without a day off we needed a day to ourselves. We went to Behlings Orchards in Mexico with my brother & Sister-in-law and my nephew Michael. We picked a lot of apples and played in the corn maze and playground. Then Isaac and I drove down to Dunk&Bright furniture store in Syracuse and bought a brand new living room set for our new house. We are hoping to close on the house by the end of next week although we want to close now! Once we close on the house we are going to take a few days off because we need to get this house ready for us to move into at the beginning of November. Also just a quick update on Autumn and Brad's photos: We are working on them right now and are hoping to have them up by mid-day tomorrow. Here are some photos from yesterday:


They had a variety of apples with my name! I picked alot of them, they were DELICIOUS!


Even though we were not at a vineyard, we were at an orchard, and in my book they are pretty much the same thing!

Isaac's brother Alan with our nephew Michael.


Just a cool shot of Isaac walking back to the car.


Michael ate more than one of these and he is not even 3!


The pumpkins were very cool to photograph.


I was on the ladder picking Jenna apples and Michael squeezed up on the ladder also.


There was a huge playground for the kiddos to play in, Michael didn't want to leave to pick apples.


A cool shot of the ladder.


I bought some small gourds and small pumpkins and then put them in large glass canisters.

1 comment:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Jenna, that photo of you and the sign is SO CUTE!

I didn't know that Isaac has an older brother! I just knew Isaac and Erin.

The shots of Isaac walking back to the car and Michael eating the apple - I love 'em! Michael's hair is so great! Love those beautiful curls. :)