Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New products & Chamber Window

Hello! We have been busy catching up on work and ordering new products. For the month of August Kain's Photography is showcasing their work at the Chamber of Commerce in Oswego. So get out there and check the display out! We got a new lighting set up which is so much fun! And its portable which is awesome too. We have started printing on canvas which is mounted on 1 1/2" stretcher boards. When you put a photograph on canvas it then becomes a piece of art comparable to the old oil paintings the made during the Victorian era. The canvas looks amazing. I will take a picture of the finished product in a couple days. In addition to offering our images on canvas we are now offering posters. This is a trendy, less expensive way to showcase you favorite photographs. We offer sizes up to 30-40" in both the canvas and poster. If you are interested in seeing either before you order just let me know and you can come look at them. We also got T-shirts for events where we are not required to dress up or for day to day office-work. They look so nice. We got them done at Hometown Embroidery in Oswego. They do an amazing job! I have attached a couple photos of our new things! Have a great evening


Photo of our new light setup and of Isaac in his new Shirt!


Photo of our dog Ruby watching us take photos and of me in my new shirt!


Me holding our new poster. I just got it in the mail today so it is still curly from being mailed in a tube. This one is 16x24"

2 comments:

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Aw, your dog is beautiful! I have a blog for my dog, haha. :)

I saw your guys' work in the Chamber window... It looks so nice! That's such great exposure. Maybe we'll see you at some community events this Fall!

-Jen

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Oh, and I love your Kain's shirts! :D