Sunday, August 05, 2007

Fun weekend

This Saturday my best friends Jessmyn and Matt got married at Fallbrook in Oswego. What a fun couple of days. Since Thursday I have had at least 10 people spending the night at my house. Isaac and I LOVE having people over and being hosts to groups. I was a bridesmaid for Jessmyn, and also the only one at the wedding of 170 people that live in Oswego, So i was "home base". Friday morning the bridal party and I all went over to Fallbrook to decorate. If you want a special location that is different from the normal reception hall check out Fallbrook lodge on the SUNY Oswego campus. Then Friday night we had the rehersal at Oswego Alliance church and the dinner at King Arthurs. I HIGHLY recommend going to king Arthur's in Oswego for your rehearsal dinner or even for a wedding under 75 people. The food was amazing, the service was great, and it was awesome that we had a floor to ourselves. Never before have I seen everyone getting up and dancing at a rehersal dinner. We had so much fun! Friday night Isaac and the guys got room #1 at King Arthurs. This is a two bedroom suite on the third floor of king Arthur's. Again I HIGHLY recommend that if you need a place to stay and get ready before the wedding with a large group book this room at King Arthur's. There was 10 guys in the room and they still had lots of room. I think the cost was a little under $20 for each guy. Then Saturday us girls went to InVogue Salon right in Oswego. We drank our share of mimosa's as we all got our hair done. Following we got ready at Fallbrook and then headed over to Oswego Alliance for a gorgeous ceremony. Jessmyn was absolutely stunning. We all cried a lot as we watched our best friends tie the knot. The fun continued as we went back to Fallbrook and took photos. My friend Meghan Thomas (www.MeghanThomasPhotography.com) was the photographer. As I expected she did a fabulous job! I cannot wait to see the photos. I picked up the camera only for the rehearsal dinner and for our Sunday get together. I trusted Meghan so I didn't ever feel a need to take a photo. With that being said I have no photos to show you of the wedding day.
I have attached a bunch of photos that we took throughout the time together. The first one is of the groom Matt pretending to be a groomzilla.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be in Saratoga until Wednesday. My sister and her husband are up with my nephew. I haven't seen them in over 8 months so i want to take some time to catch up. I will be able to respond to e-mail though! Well hope your enjoying this amazing weather! If you want to go out to lunch Thursday or Friday this week am free. Isaac and I love getting to know you all. Have a great Sunday!















No comments: