Monday, August 06, 2007

e-mail not working

Hello!!! I am in Saratoga right now with my family. Today we went to the racetrack. It was a great time. Isaac and I went with 2 dollars and bet on one race and then left with $3.80. WooHoo we're rich. Anyways I will attach photos from the racetrack later on. I need to let everyone know that our email is down right now. We have no clue why and the "Technicians" on the phone have no clue about anything either. I have created a new mail account to have mail sent to until this problem is resolved. So if you want to send an e-mail to us could you please send it to Jenna@KainsPhotography.com AND Kainsphotography@gmail.com Also if you haven't received a reply back from an e-mail you sent already this is why. I promise once I get my KainsPhotography email back online I will reply to any message.





No comments: