Sunday, July 29, 2007

What a week!!!

I just got back from a week in Geneva. I was at a photography workshop put on by the Professional Photographers Society of New York, so sorry if I haven't returned an e-mail or phone call yet. I had so much fun and learned A LOT of new things. I have this new found love for portraits. I love the emotion that a professional portrait can capture. Yesterday right after I got back from my workshop Isaac and I packed up our car and headed to Syracuse to shoot Heather and Dan's wedding. It was a beautiful day filled with laughter. I will post some images of their wedding after I show you a photograph that I took tonight. This evening Isaac and I drove down to Marcellus and took a family portrait at their house. There were 10 adults and 7 children. What a great time we had! We couldn't have asked for any better weather. Here is one photo from the session. Once I get some more time and it isn't 1am I will post some more of my favorites.






Okay here are some from Heather and Dan's Wedding:











No comments: