Sunday, July 15, 2007

Michael & Michelle's wedding

It is after 1am and I am up very late because I drank too much coffee at the wedding. Today Isaac and I shot Michael & Michelle Baroody's wedding. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful at St Stephen's church in Oswego. Then we headed over to Bayshore Grove right on Lake Ontario to take some photos and wait for the reception to start. The rain held up long enough to get a bunch of shots with many different people. We really enjoyed the DJ's, who were Sound Junction, out of Fulton. They kept the party rolling without being obnoxious.
I had an idea tonight that it would be cool to burn a DVD of the photographs right before we leave the reception. This way the bride and groom can take the photos with them on the ride to their honeymoon spot. The photos would have to be completely unedited, that is why I am not quite sure about the idea. I will think it over and let you know. What do you guys think about it?
I really enjoy being a part of your special day. Best wishes and have fun in Hawaii!
Here are some photos from tonight:







No comments: