Thursday, July 19, 2007

New NEWS

New news? Isn't all news NEW? Anyways I have caught up on all of my work so I have a couple extra minutes before I dive into printing out some photos for a client.

Well I have finally joined Syracusewedding.com as a vendor. I have been to a couple of their amazing bridal shows and have had intentions of joining for over a year now. I finally realized that I needed to go ahead and sign up. So now my business will be listed on SyracuseWedding.com.

Exciting day for me! I am in the process of packing and getting ready for my photography workshop I am going to this Sunday. Isaac and I try to attend at least 1 workshop every year to keep up on our photography skills and trends in weddings/Portraits. This year I am going to Geneva, NY and will be venturing into Lifestyle Portraiture for a week. I feel like I could use a freshening up of my portrait and lighting skills. So if you call us next week I will not be here, but Isaac & Maggie will be in the office all week. I will have my laptop with me in hopes of finding some WIFI connection in the area so I can stay connected to all of you via e-mail.

Alright well I have to start on my new project for the day. Have a great day.

No comments: